If you have questions or feel led to volunteer to help us plan future events, please contact any one of the following members of our committee:
- Juan Hernandez chair (970) 539-5441
- Al Snyder
- Dennis Lyons
Men's Ministry at Living Grace Baptist Church
Saturday Breakfast and Bible Study: Men's Breakfast and Bible Devotion every third Saturday of the month. Starting at 8:00 a.m. If you are interested in a small group discipleship class, contact the church office or Juan at 970-539-5441.
It is our goal to impact the hearts of men in our community as well as those in our own church membership. It is our desire to help men in the following ways:
- 1. To meet needs and give support to men at all levels: physical, emotional and spiritual.
- 2. To make visitors and new members feel accepted and loved.
- 3. To provide tools and opportunities to help them grow spiritually.
- 4. To open the door to meaningful relationships.
- 5. To encourage men to discover, develop, and use their spiritual gifts.
- 6. To minister to today’s man, sons and grandsons in all aspects, especially with fun and laughing.
- 7. To offer “man –to –man” understanding and lay counseling.
- 8. To offer evangelistic meetings where each man has the opportunity to invite non-churched neighbors and friends.
- 9. To offer Bible studies where men will draw closer to Christ and know how to fight spiritual battles.
- 10. To have events where we share and encourage one another to learn new skills and to do community service together.